Ever hop on social media and just stare at the screen because of all the noise you don't have a clue where to being?
Believe me I get it!
When we first hopped on to social media it was way back in the MySpace page and when you say “I have no clue” believe me I SCREAMED I have no clue lol because I honestly didn't understand why I was on or even where to begin.
Now there's a ton of different platforms but my favorite is Facebook. If you use Facebook at all have you ever seen a video on your newsfeed and just wonder how the heck did they get all those comments or likes?
In today's video I'll be sharing some ideas to get more customers and recruits knocking down your door about your business, product or service.
Social Media Marketing: 10 Tips For Success To Attract More Customers & Recruits For Your Business
With each share I just love giving away FREE resources that will help you ROCK out your business and take it to the next level.
This week since we're talking about social media, I grabbed the most downloaded PDF to date from my blog called Simple 3-Step Facebook Strategy.
This way you'll never feel overwhelmed when you hop onto Facebook again.
Now before you get started on your creating content for your social media content, my suggestion is to pick on social media platform and just go CRAZY on it, well not literally but work it!
1. Ain't About You – No one really cares about your product, service or business – being honest. Most people will say something like, “Can I share my link on your page?” or “I'm trying to win a contest” Worst reason to talk to folks ever!! Remove YOU from the whole deal and share what their wants and needs are.
2. How Can Help Them – What can you share that will help someone in your niche. Most people who have a problem whether it's weight loss or skin, want to know how to fix their issue. They want to know what your product or service can do for them.
3. People Don't Want To Be Sold To – When was the last time you walked into a department store and you knew the salesperson who works on commission because they just follow you around like a hawk. Don't you feel gross and makes you want to leave the store? Yes!! So why would you do the same on social media? Figure out how you can serve your audience rather than serve your pocket.
4. Less Is More – Host a Facebook live talking about how you're feeling now that you're using your product (without mentioning the name) or share a picture of your product (hiding the name) sharing how it's made you feel. Have people reach out to you to learn more about what you're doing/using that made you feel better.
5. Silence Works – No need to respond to social media trolls who have negative things to say about what you're sharing. You could always block them if it gets to crazy.
6. No Need To Be Perfect – Keep in mind the more perfect a person seems online, the hotter mess they probably are in person
7. Socialize – Engage with others, social media is not a monologue so like, comment and share from your connections too. Imagine if we all got on social media and never liked or commented on each other's posts? Don't think Facebook or Twitter would be as successful, would you?
8. Add New Peeps – Don't be afraid to add new friends to your social media platform. Find new folks with common interest, group etc ya never know they may dig the value you're sharing and want to join you or buy from you.
9. Be Honest & Share Your Journey – Honestly these kind of videos & post usually get me the most leads for sure, people relate to people they can connect to. It makes it seem more real that you're being honest than not.
10. Don't Be Afraid To Turn It Off & LIVE – Remember life is more than the 140 characters than you can express online so LIVE. If going through Facebook or Twitter and it feels overwhelming, remember you're online persona is just a speck of who you really are so take a break once in a while believe me it's ok and healthy
Consistence is the key so don't feel discouraged if your first live video or post doesn't work, maybe you have to play around and find out what your audience is interested in.
Now have fun and off ya go I'll see ya on the Social Media side of the world!
If you haven't yet be sure to download my Simple 3-Step Facebook Strategy below:
Did you get benefit from what was shared today? Comment below and let me know what part you loved most.
More Resources For You
Did today’s post help you? Which tip that was shared did you love the best? Was there a tip that you would add that wasn’t mentioned? I’d love to hear from you I would appreciate it if you comment below and share on Facebook!
See you at the top!
PS If Your Upline Doesn't Have A Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You've Got Way Too Many Leads)
Ever Thought of Coaching or Working Personally With Us? Check out my Work With Lynette tab where we help network marketers everyday.