In today's post I'll be sharing one of my favorite topics – Prospecting Tips to help YOU get full equipped on being able to prospect your way and actually feel comfortable when talking to peeps and not sounding like a robot.
TRUTH TIME: Most network marketers spend most of their time frustrated trying to figure out ways more leads and people to their mlm websites but not much in results.
You ready to become a Master Recruiter?
Let's do this!
Prospecting Tips: How To Master The Art of Recruiting More People
No before I get into this I wanna give some background to the reasoning in today's post. Last month, we welcomed 4 new teammates. Now 2 of our recruiters recruited a new person into their business. They've never done this before in any business they've been in and no it wasn't the company they're in, it's the from exactly what I'll share below.
With every share, I try to do my very best to get as much information into your hands so that your business has no choice but to be successful. So I believe this free Prospecting Playbook which you can download and start using these tips right away will benefit you for sure.
But let's start off with some guidelines:
- Don't Treat Your Lead, Like a Network Marketing Lead/Number – Your ability to ask questions rather than answers will determine your conversion rates.
- Don't Be Desperate To Recruit – Have you ever walked into a department store and you can tell the salesperson works off of commissions because they basically follow throughout the store and keep asking you if you need any help? That's none as Commission Breath lol. Don't be that person – your job is to lead the person to the information instead of letting them dictate what's going to take place.
- Don't Assume They Don't Have Money – We sometimes assume that because of the job market or economy we think people's situation is really bad. People is worst situations have gone into buying their first franchise and have pushed on to running a successful business. Anyone can afford to buy into one of your network marketing packages which most are less than $1,000.
So knowing all of this, how to you become a Master Recruiter?
Secrets From A Master Prospector On Recruiting More People Into Your Biz
- Master The Art of Asking More Questions – Puts you in control and makes life much easier.
- Master The Art of Your Daily Routine & Objection Handling – Create at least 1 piece of content a day & try connecting to at least 20 people a day. One sample of an objection handling response could be when you're asked “How much money did you earn your first month?” your response could be “I don't know I haven't finished collecting it all yet. You see, we get paid residual income in this business so I'm still earning from my efforts from that first month.!”\
- Master The Art of Connecting & Building Rapport – Figure out your prospect's style of communication, pay attention to things like “Like what I see”, “Sounds good”, “Feels right”, etc.
- Test Out Different Closing/Objection Handling Responses – There were so many covered but a few responses I liked were “In your opinion, do you (think, feel, believe) this would help ______.” and “What would that be worth to you?”
Now if you got these keys mastered BUT you're still finding a hard time finding new leads, here's a Facebook Live I did sharing How To Find New Leads on Facebook that may help:
Consistence is the key so make it your goal to speak with at least 5 new people a day and start building rapport.
Make your goals to achieve long-term results. Although your goals may be focused three or five years down the road, you should nonetheless evaluate your current marketing activities at least every 3 months. This will help you get your long-term goals.
Have fun connecting with new people!!!
If you haven't be sure to download my Prospecting Playbook below:
Did you get benefit from what was shared today? Comment below and let me know what part you loved most.
More Resources For You
Did today’s post help you? Which tip that was shared did you love the best? Was there a tip that you would add that wasn’t mentioned? I’d love to hear from you I would appreciate it if you comment below and share on Facebook!
See you at the top!
PS If Your Upline Doesn't Have A Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You've Got Way Too Many Leads)
Ever Thought of Coaching or Working Personally With Us? Check out my Work With Lynette tab where we help network marketers everyday.