Who doesn't love some solid network marketing tips? Wouldn't it be great if you can position your business to a place where you get to relax the rest of the year because the hard work has already been done?
Well today's posts is going to share some ideas to help you LAUNCH like a FIREBALL!
The reason I decided to put this together is because in a few days I'll actually be doing the same thing with some NEW and BIG ideas so figured “Hey since I'm doing this myself might as well share”.
Seriously I've never been so focused before BUT 2018 we want to help more of our teammates achieve more of their goals so they could make a difference in their family which I'm sure if you have a team you'd want to do the same.
First, before we get to the nitty and gritty you have to understand that everything starts with YOU, make sure you're pumped up about your business & opportunity so you can make a plan for 2018.
You'll need an ACTION PLANNER
But wait, I don't want to assume you know what a Business Launch is soooo, here's what it is. A Business Launch is a time usually 60-90 days when you go ALL IN into your business and GET IT DONE!! I mean SERIOUSLY get it done!!
Ok ok NOW let's get to the good stuff!!
Network Marketing Tips: How To Launch or Relaunch Your Business In 2018
1. Create A Plan – Figure out what you want your business to look like after your launch VISION IT really see it.
2. Make A Commitment – Commit to yourself that no matter what you ARE committed
3. Take Excuses Away – Understand & figure out what the biggest obstacles that could get in your way. And don't say my kids – BELIEVE me I'm a mom so definitely understand, BUT your kids should not be the excuse you can't do something, they should be the reason why you DO the work and think about it this would only be for 60-90 days not their entire childhood.
4. Get A Specific Goal – Understand what your end goal is before you do your launch. Create a specific goal – not just I want to make more money
5. Set Up Launch Dates – Commit to the dates of your launch. Usually this is a 60-90 day time frame and stick to it.
6. Figure Out Steps To Take – Every company is different so this would be specific to your company. If you must go back to training videos from your company to figure out how to hit your goals, might need to call your upline to help find resources.
Remember and I know, I know we can all get stuck on this one, but FOCUS on the activity and not the results!!
5. Show More Peeps – Focus on sharing your company presentation at least 2-5 times a day to someone new. Now I'm not talking about spamming a bunch of folks and think hey job done – NO this is quality people who either asked for more information or you approached them and they were open for more information.
6. Create A Private Crew – Create a group chat with leaders on your team ready to run on the same launch plan. Imagine if everyone were rocking on the same plan OMG the results are CRAZY. I usually reach out to my top folks who are usually ready to run with my crazy ideas so we're all rocking towards the same goals to see the growth of the team altogether.
7. Choose A Company Incentive – this could vary from company to company but most have trips, car bonus, cash to help you hit your specific goal at the end of your launch.
8. Create a Family Launch Reward – your family will appreciate the reward for all the time you spent away. One of the coolest rewards we did with our kids was our trip to Great Wolf Lodge here in Texas and that was the reward I promised the family was my 90 day launch was over. Don't have kids yet, no problem, maybe your goal could be with your spouse and a weekend getaway or if you're like me a good shopping spree is always a great option.
9. Now Time To Get Busy – Here's where the work begins. Create A List Now what I'll be doing in my launch/relaunch next week is reaching out to key folks who I think may want to rock out with us this year with the leadership spots we'll be filling up. Always reach out to folks who you wouldn't mind working with.
Now with any great plan, of course, there needs to be a plan of action. If you're anything like me I totally love to have some sort of tracking sheet to print out to see how close you're getting to your goals.
Did you get benefit from what was shared today? Comment below and let me know what part you loved most.
More Resources For You
Did today’s post help you? Which tip that was shared did you love the best? Was there a tip that you would add that wasn’t mentioned? I’d love to hear from you I would appreciate it if you comment below and share on Facebook!
See you at the top!
PS If Your Upline Doesn't Have A Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You've Got Way Too Many Leads)
Ever Thought of Coaching or Working Personally With Us? Check out my Work With Lynette tab where we help network marketers everyday.