There's always something new when it comes to Facebook Marketing tips and not sure if you've heard the of Facebook Challenges but these seem to be popping up all over the place online.
If you haven't heard of Facebook Challenges to get new leads for your business, no worries you're not alone.
What exactly is a Facebook Challenge?
The purpose behind a Facebook Challenge is to create a Facebook group that YOU control including members who are highly targeted and interested in creating their desired results after a certain amount of time.
The challenge can last between 5-10 days and everyday your job is to give them tasks where you show them how to do something that they would see as valuable that solves their biggest problems and celebrate any wins during that time.
Here's how it goes down in your Facebook groups:
- Find prospects for your business & get them into a group YOU run
- Serve your prospects with ideas and tasks to help achieve their goals
- Help them hit their goals & congratulate them on their wins
- Turn challengers into you customers because they now love & trust you
Honestly this is one of my longer posts BUT wanted to make sure you had ALL of the keys necessary to make sure your first Facebook Challenge goes off without any hitches sooooooo I have a super bonus for you….
What you learn from your Facebook Challenge groups is HUGE!! You can learn so much information in a few days that could take you years to learn. You could find out right away like what posts & tasks they'll respond to, what gets folks excited and objections they come up with right there live in the group.
What can you market to your Facebook Challenge group at the end of the challenge?
Your group challenge and what you choose to promote at the end of your 5/10 day challenge has to make sense to the outcome YOU want which you'll do by providing them value during the challenge so that they turn into buyers.
Here's a few ideas you do…
- Your MLM buiness
- Affiliate Products
- Your Personal Training Products
- Personal Mentoring/Coaching
- Beauty Products From Your MLM
- Health & Wellness Products From Your MLM
The sky is honestly the limit.
5 Ways To Facebook Challenges To Generate A Flood of Leads
- Call to Action
- Who to talk to
- Have a plan
- Create a Facebook Challenge giveaway
- Promote your challenge like crazy
So let's get down to business how to really get going on a Facebook Challenge and get some serious results!
1. Call to Action – Before you set your Facebook Challenge out, figure out where you'll be sending your challengers to. Will it be a purchase a certain product from your company or will it be to your business opportunity. Whatever you decide to send them to, make sure it makes sense to your challenge.
Once you figure out what you'll be offering at the end, make sure you have a total understanding of your product like it's benefits so you can create a challenge that goes side by side to it.
2. Who To Talk To? – So how to find folks that will want to be a part of your Facebook Challenge? Because everyone's goals are totally different you have to first think about a few questions about the people who use your product:
- What are their biggest problem?
- What are their dreams/goals?
- What are some objections they may come across?
- What are the questions they ask the most?
- What do they fear the most?
Once you answer all these questions BOOM – you have the answer to your Facebook Challenge issue.
3. Have A Plan – Now that you've figured out what your challenge is gonna look like, it's time to map out a plan. Think about what you'll be including in your challenge for those who participate, what you'll be showing them how to do and what tasks you'll be having them do each day. This is all about THEM so make sure their end goal is a part of your plan.
Keep the challenge simple for challengers and more importantly make it simple on yourself.
Here's a few Facebook Challenges Ideas:
- 5 Day Facebook LIVE Challenge
- 10 Day Instagram Challenge
- Personal Development 7 Day Challenge
- YouTube Video Marketing Challenge
- Twitter Challenges
- Health and Wellness Challenges (Meal Planning)
- Team Challenge – results after using a specific product
- anything you want…
4. Create A Facebook Challenge Giveaway – Who doesn't love FREE stuff but more importantly they especially LOVE the person who gave it to them. You giveaway should be something that doesn't break the bank and doesn't take your challengers FOREVER to go through.
Again keeping in mind with your challenge, some things you could give away are: samples, product, pdf, e-book explaining benefits of your product, discount, checklist, free trial, etc.
5. Promote Your Challenge Like Crazy – So now it's time to get down to business and get some folks playing with ya. One of the BEST places I've found folks ready to learn more are in Facebook Groups. Look for groups that have to do with your niche and provide folks with valuable information. Those who like or comment on your tips, invite them to be a part of your upcoming challenge.
Now I'm not talking about SPAMMING I'm talking about sharing stories, tips and tricks you've come across.
How to you stand out in a Facebook group?
- Graphic Tips: What I've found that works best for me has is sharing pictures that include a tip. Like, 8 glasses of water a day reduces blood pressure.
- Interact With Folks – Anytime someone responds to your posts, reply to them by tagging them back with an emoji to build rapport & send them a private message saying thanks (tagging them in the posts is important so you don't run the risk of getting into trouble with Facebook).
- Be A Real Person – Don't be a weirdo when you send them a message something as simple as saying THANK YOU is a great way to connect with them so they don't think you're there to spam them like most people are probably doing.
Using Stories To Get Excitement About Your Facebook Challenge
In the very beginning, we talked about using stories as a form of attracting folks to your business instead of being like most who SPAM. You could actually test this out for yourself but the posts that I've noticed that have always gotten the most LIKES, COMMENTS and SHARES have always been posts where I've shared a story.
There's a method to my madness in Facebook Story posts!
Here's what's included in a Facebook Story Post:
- Explain A Struggle
- Explain About Almost Giving Up
- The ANSWER You Found
- Share How Others Are Getting Results
You have ALL of the tools you need to take off and run like crazy so what's the worst that can happen!
Don't forget if you'd like to dive deeper on learning how you too can recruit over 101 people in just 72 hours using Facebook Challenges, click below for our next LIVE training
Did you get benefit from what was shared today? Comment below and let me know what part you loved most.
More Resources For You
Did today’s post help you? Which tip that was shared did you love the best? Was there a tip that you would add that wasn’t mentioned? I’d love to hear from you I would appreciate it if you comment below and share on Facebook!
See you at the top!
PS If Your Upline Doesn't Have A Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You've Got Way Too Many Leads)
Ever Thought of Coaching or Working Personally With Us? Check out my Work With Lynette tab where we help network marketers everyday.